I.- Object of the contract.
The following General Conditions apply to the service contract analysis of algorithms to play roulette through the website www.atelur.com
of which the commercial DRAOCHVINN S.L is liable, with CIF B-98906480, and registered in Valencia, Calle Pintor Jacomart, nº49, hereinafter ATELUR.
For the purposes of this contract, the user shall mean any person who subscribes through the web www.atelur.com to get algorithms to play roulette well in the initial stage of free trial for 3 calendar days as well as subsequently as a subscriber in exchange for an economic remuneration.
The contracting of the service offered by ATELUR supposes in all cases the knowledge and acceptance of the present conditions. ATELUR reports that the conditions are available to the user permanently on the web. We recommend reading this document, downloading and printing it for preservation.
These conditions are governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and by Law 34/2002 , of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce, as well as other complementary laws.
ATELUR offers its services in the following languages: Spanish, English. In order to change the language, access the language drop-down list that appears on the right and / or top margin of the web.
II.- User registration and registration of ATELUR services.
In order to use the algorithm analysis service for the game of roulette, it is necessary to register the user beforehand in any of the modalities: Free Trial Phase and later Subscriber User.
Only persons over 18 years of age can be hired on their own behalf and have the legal capacity to hire.
i.-Free Trial Phase. User registered in “suspense”.
The user must complete the registration form with all his personal data that are required. You must also choose your username and password to access the ATELUR website.
After completing the form, your data will be registered and after validation of the registration, and after acceptance of these conditions, you will receive an email confirming your contract, which will include the reference of the contract you have signed, being provisionally registered during the three (3) test days.
In this sense you will be able to use in the test phase the analysis service of the roulette game algorithms within three (3) calendar days maximum from the date and time of registration in order to know the operation of the application and the service of ATELUR totally free. For three (3) days the registered user can use the service without any cost. Once the deadline has expired if you have not registered the service, the provisional registration will automatically be confirmed as a subscriber and will be charged to the system for charging the services in accordance with the rates in force.
These three free days are configured as a trial period so that the user can decide on the suitability of hiring, or not, the product. Therefore, once a user has enjoyed this free trial period, he will not be able to do so again in the future.
ii: -High confirmation: User subscriber.
The condition of user subscribes is obtained when the user, once the period of 3 days has passed, has voluntarily maintained the discharge of the service and has not exercised the possibility of the withdrawal of the service during the free period through the section of the web enabled for this purpose, in which the user must confirm their intention to unsubscribe from the service offered by ATELUR.
In the event that the withdrawal occurs after the fourth day from the registration, the calculation for the start of the contract will begin for the purposes of payment of that monthly payment.
iii:- Mode of use.
The ATELUR service consists of offering the user the opportunity to use an algorithmic calculation tool for the roulette game. By using this tool and a previous period of study of the roulette in which it is intended to bet, it increases the probability of predicting the results that roulette can give.
To make use of the tool the user must be previously registered in the web page. Once registered you can make use of the application in any of the modalities that are offered.
In addition, to optimize the results of the tool, it is recommended to take into account the following characteristics:
– That the casino in which it is played, regardless of whether it is online or a physical enclosure, make use of a real roulette and not virtual.
– That roulettes are roulettes of a single zero (0).
– That bets are admitted to the plenary.
– That the currency used is the Euro or another with similar value, to allow a better control of the money that is being used.
Notwithstanding the above, ATELUR is not responsible for the rules and / or characteristics of the roulettes where the user decides to play. ATELUR only offers an algorithmic calculation tool for roulette results.
III.- Duration of the contractual relationship and termination process.
Initially the duration of the contract will be considered indefinite without detriment of the user’s will as described in any of the following assumptions:
– Free Phase: The duration of the contractual relationship will be three (3) calendar days from registration without prejudice to opt to unsubscribe at any time. During this period you will not be charged for the service received.
– Subscriber User Phase: The user who, once the free trial period has finished and the service rendered, decides to terminate the relationship with ATELUR, may communicate his / her willingness to unsubscribe at any time. In order not to charge the following monthly payments, this communication must be made one day before the billing date. The date of invoicing by ATELUR will coincide with the day of the month in which the user was registered.
In the event that the communication of his withdrawal will be made afterwards ATELUR will charge the monthly fee and will carry out the discharge for the subsequent months.
Notice of advance notice must be carried out by the user from ATELUR’s own website, accessing the section designated for this purpose. Once the service has been canceled, the user will receive a communication, in the email with which it was registered, announcing that it has occurred.
Once the user has been discharged their data will be canceled in accordance with the current legislation on data protection. Nevertheless, they will be maintained to attend to the birth of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
IV.- Price and method of payment.
The price to be paid by the user for the services rendered will be adjusted to the monthly rate of nineteen euros and ninety five cents (19.95 €) VAT included.
ATELUR will issue a monthly invoice for the total amount of the service received, which the user can download from the website www.atelur.com and / or may be sent by e-mail to the address you have designated when registering for the service.
The user subscriber must pay the services through any of the following mechanisms of payment:
– Credit / debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron or other similar cards)
Said payment will be charged monthly to the user by the means he has designated from among those listed above, the same day of the month in which the registration was made on the ATELUR platform.
ATELUR has the highest commercially available safety measures in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the user’s computer and ATELUR equipment. This way, when using the protocol SSL is guaranteed:
– That the user is communicating his data to the server center of ATELUR and not to any other that tried to impersonate by this one.
– That between the user and the server center of ATELUR the data are transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
V.- Obligations of the parties.
In order to provide the services covered by this contract, ATELUR undertakes to:
– Maintain open access to the ATELUR application through the website atelur.com, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, provided technical or legal inconveniences do not prevent it.
– Provide support and support within 72 hours to the user in the management of his personal area and / or use of the service.
– Correct or correct errors that are attributable only to ATELUR as soon as possible.
For its part, the user undertakes to:
– Pay the fees for the services of
– Provide truthful information on the “Users” registration form as well as any interaction with the web atelur.com or those responsible.
– To inform ATELUR promptly of any fact or circumstance that has to be taken into account for the correct provision of the services.
– Do not share or disclose the information provided by the ATELUR tool.
VI.- Responsibilities of the service.
ATELUR does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of the website and will not be responsible for the interruption of the service, suspension, temporary fall of the server or any possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or violation of the confidentiality arising from technical problems, communications or human omissions caused by third parties or not attributable to ATELUR.
Likewise, it is not obliged to control and does not control with prior character, the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, that can produce alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people that visit the page, reason why it will not respond of the damages and damages of any nature that could be derived from them.
Currently, the technical capacity of the www.atelur.com allows to operate up to fifty thousand (50,000) registered users. Consequently, ATELUR reserves the right to admit applications for registration as soon as the number of registered users can exceed these figures, without this implying that technical updating of the website will not be carried out if required by the demand. These updating tasks could entail the technical impossibility of continuing the web activity while they are being carried out.
ATELUR will make the necessary efforts to maintain the operational service. However, there may be technical problems that cause interruptions sporadically. The availability and quality of the service may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the type of device being used, the geographic location, the available bandwidth and / or the speed of the Internet connection. responsibility of the user to ensure that the systems and infrastructures available to them are adequate and necessary for the correct reception of the service, as well as the configuration thereof.
VII.- Limitation of responsibility.
From the provision of the services contracted through the website, ATELUR will not assume any responsibility, as an enunciation but not limitation, regarding:
– The misuse that the user can make of the information supplied by ATELUR.
– The observance of the necessary responsibility regarding the games of chance that the user must do.
– The greater or lesser degree of accuracy of the results provided by the tool ATELUR
– The elimination and / or failure of storage of any user content or other communication data maintained or transmitted through the use of services that occur for reasons not attributable to ATELUR.
– Failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of the password or user account information
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any case, ATELUR is committed to try to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all necessary support to the user to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence.
VIII.- Responsible Gaming.
ATELUR is committed to responsible gaming. We promote participation in games of chance as a recreational and leisure activity, which can only be enjoyed while the player keeps control of his activity and plays responsibly.
IX.-Causes of extinction of the relationship.
– By mutual agreement of the parties.
– For breach of any of the parts of the obligations provided in this contract.
– By the will of ATELUR: In case that the actions of the user can cause a reputacional damage to the company.
– By user’s wishes: following the indications regarding the procedure of withdrawal included in section III of this document.
X.-Industrial and Intellectual Property.
All tools and software for the algorithmic calculation of results in games of chance are owned by DRAOCHVINN S.L, which holds all relevant licenses to said software. The rights to the rest of the contents of the web belong to DRAOCHVINN S.L, or, as the case may be, to third parties.
Regarding the news or articles of third parties published on the web, ATELUR does not attribute any authorship with respect to them and in no case will be responsible for the facts reported or opinions expressed in such publications.
XI.-Personal data protection.
According to the norms of Defense of the Rights of Consumers or Users, the withdrawal does not proceed for the present service. In the event that an ATELUR user does not wish to continue receiving the service, he may withdraw from the service following the procedure that is set forth in section III of this document.
XIII.-Legislation and Jurisdiction.
This contract is subject to Spanish law and will only appear in Spanish. In the event of any difference arising from the interpretation or execution thereof, the Parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia capital for any actions and claims arising from this Agreement.
XIV. – Modification of the general contracting conditions.
ATELUR is entitled to modify at any time the General Conditions of Contract. When changes occur, an updated copy of the conditions on the website will be published expressly specifying the date of the update.
The commercial DRAOCHVINN S.L provided with CIF B-98906480, and with registered office in Valencia, Calle Pintor Jacomart, nº49, hereinafter ATELUR, is responsible and owner of the website www.atelur.com, in which it offers a service of calculation of algorithms to play roulette.
This document sets out the conditions under which ATELUR articulates its partners policy, through which it offers third parties commissions for providing customers with the service it offers in www.atelur.com.
I.- Object of the contract.
Through this agreement ATELUR undertakes to pay commissions to its partners for the registration in the service of users who register using the partner’s registration code. The payment of these commissions will be made according to the following criteria:
– Less than 500 active users contributed. In order to receive commissions, you must simultaneously count on the web with five hundred (500) or more active users contributed by the partner. If this does not happen, there is no right to receive commissions from the partner.
– 500 or more active users. Partners who have contributed at least 500 users who remain active on the web will be entitled to receive 10% of the monthly fees paid by those users. Based on a monthly fee of nineteen euros and ninety-five cents (€ 19.95) per user, the partner who has contributed five hundred (500) or more users will be entitled to receive two euros (€ 2) per month ( VAT and other taxes included) for each active user that has contributed.
– 1000 or more active users contributed. In the case of partners who have contributed 1000 or more users who remain active, they will be entitled to receive 15% (instead of 10%) of the fees paid by the active users of the web that they have contributed . On the basis of a monthly fee of nineteen euros and ninety-five cents (€ 19.95) per user, the partner who has contributed 1000 or more users will be entitled to receive three euros (€ 3) per month ( VAT and other taxes included) for each active user that has contributed.
– 2000 or more contributed users. In the case of partners who have contributed two thousand (2000) or more users who remain active, they will be entitled to receive 20% (instead of 10% or 15%) of the quotas paid by the active users of the web that they have contributed. Based on a monthly fee of nineteen euros and ninety-five cents (€ 19.95) per user, the partner who has contributed two thousand (2000) or more users will be entitled to receive three euros and ninety-nine cents ( 3.99 €) per month (VAT and other taxes included) for each active user who has contributed.
The partner will be entitled to receive each month the commission for the active users contributed, according to the above described. For this purpose, the calculation of the commission to be received by the partner will be made monthly.
The determination of the amount per user contributed to be received by the partner will be established according to the active users contributed by the same that remain registered on the web at the calculation date (zero (0) if less than five hundred (500), 10% if they are more than five hundred (500), 15% if they are more than one thousand (1000) and 20% if they are more than two thousand (2000)). The website www.atelur.com allows each partner access to a panel where you can verify in real time the users who have registered with your code to know the commission that corresponds to you.
For this purpose, “partner” shall mean any person, whether physical or legal, who has registered as such in www.atelur.com and to which a registration code has been assigned. This code will be unique and exclusive of the partner, allowing to identify those users who register by indication of the same.
“Active user” means a user who www.atelur.com as user has not discharged and continues to meet promptly the monthly quotas that entitle the service.
Only the work of the partner will be considered the registration of those users who register using the partner’s registration code.
II.- Process of discharge.
a . To start acting as an ATELUR partner you will need to register as a partner in the atelur.com .
Only individuals who are over 18 years old can be hired on their own behalf and have the legal capacity to contract, as well as legal entities through their legal representative.
b. Upon registration, the partner will choose a registration code that will serve to identify the users who register at the recommendation of the partner. Once registration is complete, the partner will be given access to the “partners” section of the web.
c. From the “partners” section, the user-partner will be able to check the number of registered users with their code and the cumulative invoicing that they entail for him.
III.- Payment to partners.
The partner will be entitled to receive each month the commission for the active users contributed, according to the criteria described in section 1 of this document. For this purpose, the calculation of the commission to be received by the partner will be made monthly through the panel of the web page www.atelur.com
The determination of the amount per user contributed that must receive the partner will be established according to the active users contributed by the same that remain registered in the web to the date of calculation:
– 0 € if less than 500,
– 2 € (10% of the fee) if more than 500,
– 3 € (15% of the fee) if they are more than 1000, and
– 3.99 € (20% of the fee) if more than 2000.
The website www.atelur.com allows each partner access to a panel where you can verify in real time the users who have registered with your code to receive the right to the commission.
Payment will be made within a maximum period of sixty (60) days from the end of the month to be collected.
IV.- Obligations of the partner.
a. The partner who is entitled to receive commissions for their services must issue an invoice for them. This invoice must be sent by e-mail to the address designated for this purpose on the website.
b. The partner agrees to provide truthful information about ATELUR and its service, as well as not to discredit or provide false information relating to them.
c. The partner will not be able to promise, or even offer, to its followers or followers contracting conditions with ATELUR other than those that ATELUR itself wishes to fix. In case of doing so, ATELUR will not be considered bound to such offer or promise in any case.
d. The partner undertakes to make a diligent and responsible use of all the material or distinctive sign that ATELUR puts at its disposal or whose use it authorizes.
c. The partner undertakes to visit on a regular basis the ATELUR website and to adapt its activity to any changes in the general conditions.
V.- Obligations of ATELUR.
a. ATELUR will be responsible for the design, execution, maintenance and correct operation of atelur.com, as well as the algorithm calculation tool, with the objective of maintaining optimal quality and service ratios for the adequate performance of the same.
b. ATELUR will be responsible for the design of the corporate image of the platform as well as all the differentiating elements that help to increase a seal of guarantee to all buyers and enable them to maintain their activity over time.
c. ATELUR undertakes to manage payments to partners in the terms and deadlines set forth in this document.
VI.- Intellectual property.
Between the parties, all rights, titles and interests in any content provided by ATELUR to facilitate the promotion of its service, including all Intellectual Property Rights, are and will continue to be ATELUR.
VII.-Duration and termination.
This Agreement will come into effect as soon as the partner is assigned an enrollment code and will be maintained until it is resolved in accordance with the conditions specified here.
This Agreement shall be for a period of three years, renewable for an annuality up to a maximum of six years. Such extension shall occur automatically provided that neither party has expressed its intention not to extend the notice with sixty (60) days in respect of the termination of the annuity.
The fact that the number of active users contributed by the partner fell to below 500 users, will not cause the suspension of the contract or the calculation of the terms of validity of the same but does not entitle to charge a commission any.
Either party may terminate the Agreement for any of the following reasons:
– For good cause upon notice of one (1) month written notice, or
– If the other bankruptcy or otherwise enters into liquidation (or equivalent) or is unable to meet its debts as they expire, or
– For breach of the conditions contained in this document, highlighting, but not limited to, the following:
VIII.- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
This agreement is subject to Spanish law. Any dispute that may arise between both parties is submitted to the Jurisdiction and Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia capital with waiver of the jurisdiction that may correspond.