I.- Object of the contract.
The following General Conditions apply to the service contract analysis of algorithms to play roulette through the website www.atelur.com of which the commercial DRAOCHVINN S.L is liable, with CIF B-98906480, and registered in Valencia, Calle Pintor Jacomart, nº49, hereinafter ATELUR.
For the purposes of this contract, the user shall mean any person who subscribes through the web www.atelur.com to get algorithms to play roulette well in the initial stage of free trial for 3 calendar days as well as subsequently as a subscriber in exchange for an economic remuneration.
The contracting of the service offered by ATELUR supposes in all cases the knowledge and acceptance of the present conditions. ATELUR reports that the conditions are available to the user permanently on the web. We recommend reading this document, downloading and printing it for preservation.
These conditions are governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and by Law 34/2002 , of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce, as well as other complementary laws.
ATELUR offers its services in the following languages: Spanish, English. In order to change the language, access the language drop-down list that appears on the right and / or top margin of the web.
II.- Registration of user and registration of the services of ATELUR.
In order to use the algorithm analysis service for the game of roulette, it is necessary to register the user beforehand in any of the modalities: Free Trial Phase and later Subscriber User.
Only persons over the age of 18 may be hired in their own name and right with legal capacity to hire.
i.- Free Trial Phase. User registered in “suspense”.
The user must complete the registration form with all his personal data that are required. You must also choose your username and password to access the ATELUR website.
After completing the form, your data will be registered and after validation of the registration, and after acceptance of these conditions, you will receive an email confirming your contract, which will include the reference of the contract you have signed, (3) test days.
In this sense you will be able to use in the test phase the analysis service of the roulette game algorithms within three (3) calendar days maximum from the date and time of registration in order to know the operation of the application and the service of ATELUR totally free. For three (3) days the registered user can use the service without any cost. Once the deadline has expired if you have not registered the service, the provisional registration will automatically be confirmed as a subscriber and will be charged to the system for charging the services in accordance with the rates in force.
These three free days are configured as a trial period so that the user can decide on the suitability of hiring, or not, the product. Therefore, once a user has enjoyed this free trial period, he will not be able to do so again in the future.
ii: -High Confirmation: Subscriber User.
The condition of user subscribes is obtained when the user, once the period of 3 days has passed, has voluntarily maintained the discharge of the service and has not exercised the possibility of the withdrawal of the service during the free period through the section of the web enabled for this purpose, in which the user must confirm their intention to unsubscribe from the service offered by ATELUR.
In the event that the withdrawal occurs after the fourth day from the registration, the calculation for the start of the contract will begin for the purposes of payment of that monthly payment.
iii:- How to use.
The ATELUR service consists of offering the user the opportunity to use an algorithmic calculation tool for the roulette game. By using this tool and a previous period of study of the roulette in which it is intended to bet, it increases the probability of predicting the results that roulette can give.
To make use of the tool the user must be previously registered in the web page. Once registered you can make use of the application in any of the modalities that are offered.
In addition, to optimize the results of the tool, it is recommended to take into account the following characteristics:
– That the casino in which it is played, regardless of whether it is online or a physical enclosure, make use of a real roulette and not virtual.
– That roulettes are roulettes of a single zero (0).
– That bets are admitted to the plenary.
– That the currency used is the Euro or another with similar value, to allow a better control of the money that is being used.
Notwithstanding the above, ATELUR is not responsible for the rules and / or characteristics of the roulettes where the user decides to play. ATELUR only offers an algorithmic calculation tool for roulette results.
III.- Duration of the contractual relationship and termination process.
Initially the duration of the contract will be considered indefinite without detriment of the user’s will as described in any of the following assumptions:
– Free Phase: The duration of the contractual relationship will be three (3) calendar days from registration without prejudice to opt to unsubscribe at any time. During this period you will not be charged for the service received.
– Subscriber User Phase: The user who, once the free trial period has finished and the service rendered, decides to terminate the relationship with ATELUR, may communicate his / her willingness to unsubscribe at any time. In order not to charge the following monthly payments, this communication must be made one day before the billing date. The date of invoicing by ATELUR will coincide with the day of the month in which the user was registered.
In the event that the communication of his withdrawal will be made later ATELUR will charge the monthly fee and will carry out the discharge for the subsequent months.
Notice of advance notice must be carried out by the user from ATELUR’s own website, accessing the section designated for this purpose. Once the service has been canceled, the user will receive a communication, in the email with which it was registered, announcing that it has occurred.
Once the user has been discharged their data will be canceled in accordance with the current legislation on data protection. Nevertheless, they will be maintained to attend to the birth of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
IV.- Price and method of payment.
The price to be paid by the user for the services provided will be adjusted to the monthly rate of nineteen euros and ninety five cents (€ 19.95) VAT Included.
ATELUR will issue a monthly invoice for the total amount of the service received, which the user can download from the website www.atelur.com and / or may be sent by e-mail to the address you have designated when registering for the service.
The subscriber user must pay the services through any of the following payment mechanisms:
– Credit / debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron or other similar cards)
Said payment will be charged monthly to the user by the means he has designated from among those listed above, on the same day of the month in which the registration was made on the ATEUR platform.
ATELUR has the highest commercially available safety measures in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the user’s computer and ATELUR equipment. This way, when using the protocol SSL is guaranteed:
– That the user is communicating his data to the server center of ATELUR and not to any other that tried to impersonate by this one.
– That between the user and the server center of ATELUR the data are transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
V.- Obligations of the parties.
In order to provide the services covered by this contract, ATELUR undertakes to:
– Maintain open access to the ATELUR application through the atelur.com, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whenever technical or legal inconveniences do not prevent it.
– Provide support and support within 72 hours to the user in the management of his personal area and / or use of the service.
– Correct or correct errors that are attributable only to ATELUR as soon as possible.
For its part, the user undertakes to:
– Pay the fees for the services of
– Provide truthful information on the “Users” registration form as well as any interaction with the web atelur.com or those responsible.
– Inform ATELUR promptly of any fact or circumstance that has to be taken into account for the correct provision of services.
– Do not share or disclose the information provided by the ATELUR tool.
VI.- Service Responsibilities.
ATELUR does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of the website and will not be responsible for the interruption of the service, suspension, temporary fall of the server or any possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or violation of the confidentiality arising from technical problems, communications or human omissions caused by third parties or not attributable to ATELUR.
Likewise, it is not obliged to control and does not control with prior character, the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, that can produce alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people that visit the page, reason why it will not respond of the damages and damages of any nature that could be derived from them.
Currently, the technical capacity of the www.atelur.com website allows the operation of up to fifty thousand (50,000) registered users. Consequently, ATELUR reserves the right to admit applications for registration as soon as the number of registered users can exceed these figures, without this implying that technical updating of the website will not be carried out if required by the demand. These updating tasks could entail the technical impossibility of continuing the web activity while they are being carried out.
ATELUR will make the necessary efforts to maintain the operational service. However, there may be technical problems that cause interruptions sporadically. The availability and quality of the service may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the type of device being used, the geographic location, the available bandwidth and / or the speed of the Internet connection. responsibility of the user to ensure that the systems and infrastructures available to them are adequate and necessary for the correct reception of the service, as well as the configuration thereof.
VII.- Limitation of responsibility.
The provision of the services contracted through the website, ATELUR will not assume any responsibility, including but not limited to:
– The misuse that the user can make of the information supplied by ATELUR.
– The observance of the necessary responsibility regarding the games of chance that the user must do.
– The greater or lesser degree of accuracy of the results provided by the tool ATELUR.
– The elimination and / or failure of storage of any user content or other communication data maintained or transmitted through the use of services that occur for reasons not attributable to ATELUR.
– Failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of the password or user account information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any case, ATELUR is committed to try to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all necessary support to the user to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence.
VIII.- Responsible Gaming.
ATELUR is committed to responsible gaming. We promote participation in games of chance as a recreational and leisure activity, which can only be enjoyed while the player keeps control of his activity and plays responsibly.
IX.-Causes of extinction of the relationship.
– By mutual agreement of the parties.
– For breach of any part of the obligations provided in this contract.
– By the will of ATELUR: In case that the actions of the user can cause a reputacional damage to the company.
– By user’s wishes: following the indications regarding the procedure of withdrawal included in section III of this document.
X.-Industrial and Intellectual Property.
All tools and software for the algorithmic calculation of results in games of chance are owned by DRAOCHVINN S.L, which holds all relevant licenses to said software. The rights to the rest of the contents of the web belong to DRAOCHVINN S.L, or, as the case may be, to third parties.
Regarding the news or articles of third parties published on the web, ATELUR does not attribute any authorship with respect to them and in no case will be responsible for the facts reported or opinions expressed in such publications.
XI.-Personal data protection.
According to the norms of Defense of the Rights of Consumers or Users, the withdrawal does not proceed for the present service. In the event that an ATELUR user does not wish to continue receiving the service, he may withdraw from the service following the procedure that is set forth in section III of this document.
XIII.-Legislation and Jurisdiction.
This contract is subject to Spanish law and will only appear in Spanish. In case of any difference arising from the interpretation or execution thereof, the Parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia capital for any actions and claims arising from this Agreement.
XIV. – Modification of the general contracting conditions.
ATELUR is entitled to modify at any time the General Conditions of Contract. When changes occur, an updated copy of the conditions on the website will be published expressly specifying the date of the update.